Jun 27, 2010

Milly-ionaire!

Milly NY Clothing is one of my favorite contemporary ready-to-wear brands! I love the girly-chicness that the clothing conveys! Also, Michelle Smith (designer of Milly) seems like a sweet, down-to-earth person, and I respect her for going after what she wanted! In her bio., she had gotten a coveted internship at Hermes in Paris, by personally writing the President of Hermes a letter that she wanted to work for his empire! This ambition led her to gain the experience to become a brand herself and give others the confidence to go forward and achieve what they wanted! As for her current Fall collection, which I would call Gossip-girl chic, or forget the chic, Gossip Girl is ALWAYS chic! This collection was infused with school-girl looks that include both uniform staples, and a few wild cards (neon silk bow-top)! I am starting college next year in chic Dallas, Texas at Southern Methodist University, and I will definitely be donning these looks, so I can be collegiate chic! Here are my favorite looks and with these fabulous ensembles, you will be sure to look like a Milly-ionaire!























the fabulous and talented designer of Milly NY clothing- Michelle Smith!

check out the collection video on millyny.com and shop the looks!

LIVE.LOVE.FASHION.


No comments:

Post a Comment