Jun 6, 2010

Internation!

Interning is a great experience for anyone who wants to move up in whatever industry they want to work in! For me, I want to work in the fashion industry, so interning for Carolina Herrera is a great way for me to get familiar with the industry in general, marketing, buying, store-management, consumer relations, and the fashion business in general! Its interesting, in fashion, the consumers only see the finished, beautiful product, but A LOT of work goes into perfecting, editing, and finalizing whatever that product may be! I deeply respect those people that work in this industry because on the outside it may seem glamorous, but it takes a lot of hard work to make it in this industry, which I am determined to do! This coming week is an exciting week! Not only, are the CFDA awards tomorrow night, but my boss is going to market for Carolina Herrera Resort 2011, which is SOOO exciting because the looks have not been put up on Style.com or WWD, so I cannot wait to see her photos of the looks on Wednesday! When the looks are up I will definitely post them on my blog because they are for sure going to be HAUTE!

LIVE.LOVE.FASHION.

No comments:

Post a Comment