Nov 4, 2010

Style Icon of the Day

I always start my day first doing my work (I am an undergrad college student/intern) then I blog and twitter, and my favorite thing to check everyday on twitter is Elle's Quote of the Day. These quotes are from talented individuals and always inspire me for the rest of the day. I want to start a daily blogpost now to inspire my readers' days. This post is called 'Style Icon of the Day' and I will list my favorite style icon (living or passed-away) that I am inspired by and appreciative of the talent they gave. My first 'Style Icon of the Day' has to be none-other than Alexander McQueen. This man can not be classified just as a fashion designer, but a true artist in the fashion industry and made his garments have movement, beauty, and were awe-inspiring. He is not with us, but his legacy carries on. 

Here is the sixteen STUNNING looks from McQueen's Last Collection: Fall 2010
















R.I.P Alexander McQueen

LIVE.LOVE.FASHION.

No comments:

Post a Comment