Mar 6, 2010

F A S H I O N ' S N I G H T O U T!

Fashion's Night Out is a Global Celebration of Fashion which I love because everyone who appreciates and loves fashion comes to celebrate it and support the Fashion Industry! This year though the celebration will not just be available to those in NY or other cities that celebrate on this night September 10th, but CBS is going to air the special night's coverage on Wed. Sept. 15th at 8 p.m. for a primetime special! So excited, because I might be going to the event this year, but if for some chance I don't I can catch all the excitement on CBS Wed. night, and of course I will be watching it in my Fashion's Night Out 2010 t-shirt! For more information on this fabulous event, check out the website: http://www.fashionsnightout.com/ or follow them on twitter at FNOnyc! 








                                                LIVE.LOVE.FASHION.



No comments:

Post a Comment