Feb 16, 2010

My love for fashion






I have loved art and fashion since I was young but my strong passion and appreciation for fashion began when I was about eight years old! It began when my mom took me, just me, ha i have three other siblings, to New York City! In NYC, we did the normal touristy stuff, we went shopping on 5th avenue and Madision, went to Broadway shows, and the Empire State Building, but most memorable was when my mom took me to see the fashion designs of First Lady Jackie O. Jackie Kennedy is my absolute idol and has been since forever! I saw all the beautiful designs by Chanel, Valentino, and Dior and fell in love with fashion! Also, Jackie O. is my idol for other reasons such as her classic elegance. I always say to myself WWJD (What would Jackie do) because I always want to achieve a sense of elegance in my dress and manner.



LIVE.LOVE.FASHION.


No comments:

Post a Comment